Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:10:23 -0600
From:      "Adam M Ryan" <adam@powersurge.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Strange mouse activity 5.0-Rel ( Dell cpi )

I have noticed after install on my dell cpi that the mouse is very slow
to response, even adjusting via wmaker, it is still slow.  Sometimes it
doesn't respond to mouse clicks, and double clicking on icons.  I am
using sysmouse, I have tried with a ps2, also same response.

Could this be the XF version? 4.2.1 causing the problem? Any information
would be helpful.

Adam