Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:14:33 +0100
From:      Mark Blackman <tmb_questions@maddog.u-net.com>
To:        Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TrendMicro Viruswall

Although this is something of a tangent to your e-mail, I would
point out that Trend do have a FreeBSD-based product as the Mirapoint
(FreeBSD-3 based) virus-scanning solution uses Trend as the virus
scanning engine. They may not supply this as a stand-alone product
however.

Secondly, both Sophos (www.sophos.com) and Kaspersky (www.kaspersky.ru)
have FreeBSD native versions of their virus scanning engines available
for free evaluation and download (no strings attached).

Unless you really need Trend, I would use one of these two and I'm
partial (as an ex-employee) to Sophos.

- Mark