Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:39:06 -0400
From:      Jim Arnold <jim@ohio.com>
To:        Jorge Ramirez <ijand2@yahoo.com>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: UPS for freebsd server

I am running a best power Patriot Pro II 400 and it works like a
charm with their CheckUPS software, which is available on their
website at http://www.bestpower.com/Checkups/chkunix.htm

I am running the "basic" version which just shuts down the computer
after 2 minutes of power loss.
Let me know if you need the cable model number I am using since that
was tricky getting the right
one when I initially installed this on the same box that previously ran Linux.

cheers,
jim