Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:24:56 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Stephanie Bridges" <sbridges@iastate.edu>, "Ashley Moran" <work@ashleymoran.me.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Is Active Directory integrated file sharing possible on FreeBSD?

=20

Please send me the configs if possible as we have a mixed environment
that the IT guys have=20
just mandated 'shall be controlled by AD' ... and it was working so well
before under BSD, but=20
the new ones didnt want to 'learn this command line stuff' ... sigh

mjt=20
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

### This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses by Bytecraft ###