Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:53:40 -0400
From:      Rakesh Thakkar <rakesh@cell-works.com>
To:        Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cable Modem Problem!

Hello,

Thank you for your  help.  I looked your rc.conf file but it seems like you
have 2 NICs and your freeBSD machine is a gateway.  I will try to see if I
can make  my freebsd machine  Gateway and see if I can connect my windows
computer throught Gateway to the Internet.
Also, I was trying to figure out why the connection just stops after 6 or 7
minutes.   I don't have the slightest clue.  I really appreciate your help.

Thanks again.

Caleb Walker wrote:

--
Rakesh Thakkar