Date:      Sat, 7 Aug 1999 13:35:41 +0930 (CST)
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@ares.maths.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Convert with some problems.

> 3) Where do I find the src sys package. I tried to use doconfig to make a
> kernal and it told me to get this package, but I could not find it using
> /stand/sysinstall package method or in the /usr/ports.

Its not a port per se.  Its one of the installation distributions.  You can
probably install it as well from /stand/sysinstall or if you have the
/cdrom there is an install.sh in the src subdirectory on it.  You only need
to install the sys subcomponent of the src distribution.

--
Greg Lewis 				glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au
Computing Officer			+61 8 8303 5083