Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:31:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: List of sysctl variables and meanings?

man sysctl has a small list.  The primary place I have found
the identifiers is in /usr/include/sys/sysctl.h.  You can
also do sysctl -aA | more to view all the parameters.  You
can then cross reference the print out against the sysctl.h
header to gain a better understanding how to track the
variable use in the source.

*Gene Harris      http://www.tetronsoftware.com*
*FreeBSD Novice                                *
*All ORBS.org SMTP connections are denied!     *