Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:02:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      betty low <dizzy5150us@yahoo.com>
To:        Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Yahoo person

I have been reading this stuff & really do not know y
many intelligent people r mis-quoting the writer/The
writer did not say there where no christian cards in
the holiday section/The writer is RIGHT/I went thru
December 25 section which is Christmas for
christians/There is not 1/the other religions r there,
in that same category & have their own section, just
like the writer said/The wise men or baby Jesus cards
r in another category in the "Religious" section off 2
the left hand-side title bar/The writer is telling the
truth/The writer did not say America's only religion
was Christian/It said just the opposite, & I quote:
"...section away from the AMERICAN RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS,
LIKE THE OTHER ONES THEY LISTED"/Read it again/The
writer did not say they where putting r name 2 their
email as fellow christians, it said as 'supporters of
Yahoo'/Which we r, I checked it out/I think the writer
is funny & was responding back 2 all the nasty emails
with the same humor used/It is refreshing 2 know there
r normal people out there who r christians 2, instead
of bible thumpers!/This person linked 2 us thru
Yahoo's site that advertises FreeBDS/We all complain
about microsoft,politics, yada yada/at least the
writer is trying 2 do something/This is not an
important issue 2 me, but the FreeBSD Group is
exaggerating it & making it so/It is obvious the
writer thought they were writing 2 a stand-alone firm
like the rest of the advertisers listed on the same
Yahoo page with us/did any of you look at that Yahoo
page?/Think about it/Anyone could email FreeBSD group
who does not like something Yahoo does or even Silicon
Valley 4 that matter/Boy what a mess of things a
pissed off organization could make if they wanted
2/This was just 1 writer with 1 email/good thing this
writer has a sense of humor is all I have 2 say!
5150