Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 16:36:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Muthukumar Ratty <muthur@moving-stone.rutgers.edu>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing PAO

Hi,
	I am new to FreeBSD. I installed FreeBSD on DELL latitude XPi
laptop.I would like to use AT&T's GIS Wavelan. I installed PAO kernel and
2.2.6 release. I can see the Wavelan driver installed when the system is
booted (in the configuration). But i couldnt use the card. Ifconfig says
"interface not found". I read the handbook and tried to install form
scratch 3 times but in vain. I am sure i miss something. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Muthu.