Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:34:22 +0100
From:      "Jamie Heckford" <jamie@tridentmicrosystems.co.uk>
To:        "Christian Sung" <Christian@UNIXsmith.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Strangeness with IPFW + NATD

Just to confuse you even more... a cvsup to FreeBSD 4.7-PRERELEASE #1: Mon
Sep  9 12:39:59 BST 2002 ............

and it worked fine!

My guess is there was some sort of "hidden" route jammed in the routing
table that must
of been cleared when I rebooted. I can't see any reason for it to be a
change in the code!!

Who knows - at least it works now! Thanks for all your help :)