Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 2002 13:37:39 -0400
From:      Daemon <daemon@ircee.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Something went wrong ...

    Yesterday I did a stable-supfile and much to my dismay I've ended up
with 4.7-PRERELEASE instead of 4.6.2-Stable.  Before I did the cvsup I
was running 4.6-Stable.  Now I have all kinds of spastic things going
on, one of which is a problem with sending mail.
    I'd prefer to stay with the stable branch.  Is there anyway I can get
"back" to 4.6.2-Stable or at the very least 4.6-Stable?
I have the following in the /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4
*default tag=.
I don't expect anyone to hold my hand in this matter but any help or
reference material would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Mark