Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 22:41:54 -0500
From:      "Corey C. Foegen" <cfoegen@angelfire.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About free bsd

Dear Sir or Madam,

We hope you would answer some questions we may have about Free BSD. It sounds like a great product and we would like some clarity.

We are presently running Windows 98 as well as other MS product software. Being an operating system, would Free BSD replace Windows, supplement or otherwise be found as a replacement for the DOS.

Another question would be how greatly improved will security be from hackers (we were hit once before)? And if not,would you have any recommendations for security and fire wall?

And the final question- if we decide to persue with Free BSD, could you tell us the price for the CDROM (we have a Creative Labs 8X CDROM drive) and to whom we can send a check as well as the time expected time frame for delivery?

Thank you for your time and patience. We appreciate your offer and assistance.

Thank you,
Corey & Carol Foegen

cfoegen@angelfire.com