Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 1996 21:39:44 +0000
From:      jcrawfor@infinet.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CD-Rom Drive

I have a Philips cm206 CD-Rom drive and a cm260 card.  I have seen
many faqs on people wanting to configure a drive like this but there
didn't seem to be any answers.  I contacted Philips but they were of
no help.  They have a linux setup for this drive.  I contacted the
person who wrote the C programs for the kernel and his only
suggestion was to switch to linux which I don't want to do.  Can you
help?  I am not familiar enough to port these programs over to
FreeBSD.

Thanks for any help!
James Crawford
jcrawfor@infinet.com