Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 23:17:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
To:        Blair Schmittel <blair@strech.cyber-naut.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation Problem, help.

On Sun, 24 Mar 1996, Blair Schmittel wrote:

> I have a Pentium 120 Triton Chipset and 16 megs of ram.  The boot floppy
loads fine, and I am able to do the configuration on the pre-install.  I
start transfering FreeBSD via FTP, and the image floppy loads fine.  About
5% into the binary's I get a panic. > > I loaded FreeBSD successfully onto
a friends machine which is the exact same system, down to the video card.
I've tried multiple boot floppies also.

What the panic was and any other messages would be helpful in isolating
your problem.