Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:40:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bsd_usr@yahoo.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone going to Comdex?

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone was heading to Comdex next
week.  I'll be there for the last two days of the
show.  This will be my first Comdex show so I don't
know what to expect.

I'm not sure if going just for the last two days is a
bad idea, but I guess I'll learn the hard way since
the plans have been made.  My employer is sort of
sponsoring the trip, although they're being mighty
cheap about it (They sent me since I have relatives in
Vegas - free room and board - and I'd drive my own
car).

It would be great if some of us could get together and
for for dinner or something.

Also, will there be a major BSD presence at Comdex
this year?  BSDi perhaps?  It seems as though there
will be a strong Linux crowd so I was curious how
strong the BSD presence was going to be.

If in case some of you go, I hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Joey