Date:      Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:46:19
From:      "peter pajak" <peterpajak@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPoE and sympatico.ca

hi there,

trying to get rid of linux as my platform (lots of crashing, file system
hanging, not shutting down properly, etc...) so in effect i need to connect
my freebsd box over PPPoE to internet - sympatico.ca high speed access.
having red all possible manuals can not connect - need to acquire IP address
from the provider and configure PPPoE on tun0 interface dynamically. some of
the parts work on their own but still can not connect. plese help!!!!

if there is no solution for me i'll have to suffer forever with linux (still
better then windows).

peter