Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:37:49 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Fengping Li <fli@post.its.mcw.edu>
To:        Anastasia Leventi-Peetz <leventi@fgan.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: booting FreeBSD with Lilo

The following is my Redhat Linux lilo.conf which boots my
5 OSes in my PC:
/etc/lilo.conf:
boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=100
image=/boot/vmlinuz
      label=redhatlinux
      root=/dev/hda3
      read-only
other=/dev/hda1
      label=win98
other=/dev/hda2
      label=mandrakelinux
other=/dev/hda4
      label=freebsd4.1
other=/dev/hdb1
      label=suselinux
---------
After you edit your lilo, run: /sbin/lilo -v;
Reboot. When "lilo" sign appears, hit TAB key.
You should see all the boot labels. Just choose
what you need.

Good luck!