Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:40:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.org>
To:        thyerm@camtech.net.au
Cc:        c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Disk munging problem with current solved

> Note you will also need the last base delta for CURRENT
> which you can download from:
> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CTM/src-cur/

This reminds me:

I noticed that it is possible to cvsup a current ctm tree from
ctm.freebsd.org.  I expect this to be either an alternative to using a
base delta (for instance, now that you'd have to ftp nearly 100
deltas), or to allow you to resync a partially trashed source tree.
However, this is missing .ctm-status, which would seem to be fairly
important.

(I'll also point out, with details that I didn't write down, that
manually looking at deltas and figuring out where .ctm-status should
be didn't work... I got a lot of missing stuff.)

Am I doing something wrong here, or is that just something nobody's
bothered with yet?

Cheers,
joelh

--