Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:42:05 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@brizzie.org>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG

Would someone please enlighten me as to whether or not 'pccard' is enabled
by default or whether it requires a kernel re-compile ??

I'm having all sorts of diabolicals with PCI wireless card adaptor & since I
have a line 'pccard_enable="YES" ' in /etc/rc.conf, I figure that pccard
SHOULD be running (it isn't).  From what I can make of the GENERIC kernel
config file its included normally.