Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:03:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   One more X windows question

I have one more X question.  How can I perform cut and
paste between two xterm windows?

As an example, I execute a command in one xterm and I
want to include the results in an email I am writing with
pine in a different xterm.  Currently, I dump the output to
a file and then read it into pine.  But for commands with
concise output, a simple cut and paste might be more
convenient.

Many thanks!