Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 22:35:19 -0500
From:      Jeremy Norris <ishmael27@home.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need ftw.h for a port + license questions

A port I maintain, graphics/gliv, started using functions from an ftw.h.
This appears to be some sort of XPG/4 stuff, and it is in glibc. Searching
around for awhile, I found that wu-ftpd implements an ftw.[ch] for platforms
that lack it. Pulling that implementation and adding it to my updated gliv
appears to make it function. Reading the source license for wu-ftpd, I believe
it is ok for me to do this and add it the FreeBSD port (gliv is GPL'd);
however, before submitting this, I wanted to ask for further opinions on the
matter; am I correct believing this? and/or is there another ftw.h
implementation out there?

Jeremy