Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:31:21 +0000
From:      rjent <rjent@rjent.pair.com>
To:        FreeBSD questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   afio ?

Greetings,

I am interested in using afio to backup a server and I have tested it at

home with the scripts provided and seems to be working fine, but how do
you see or get a list of what has been dumped to the tape or floppy?

I am using a segate 4/8gig tape drive and 2/4 gig or 4/8 gig tapes.
Will it really put the  amount of data that the tape says
it can?

I treid the mail addresses who say they are supporting it but delivery
failures came back.

Thanks!

--
http://www.rjent.pair.com