Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:52:04 +0200
From:      Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>
To:        'FreeBSD Current' <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Raid howto? (was: Re: Multiple choices for RAID-0, best performance?)

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h

Hi Guys, I've been following this thread very carefully because I am
about to buy/build myself a new machine using some sort of hardware
raid.
However since I have had no experience with raids on this platform I
would love it if somebody could point me to some sort of howto-related
website or faq on howto set it up and maintain it.

Any hints ?

/Stephan

--=20
Stephan van Beerschoten                    [KeyID: 0x08F12864]
"If you are adminstering UNIX systems and don't master tools
such as make, shell, and perl, then you are working too hard."
  -- Wietse Venema. Fri, 12 Dec 2003

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h--