Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:53:48 -0500
From:      Mike Steinfeld <mike@sprawlnet.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp seems to disconnect every 10 minutes?

hi all,

I have multiple dialup accounts and it does not matter which one i am using
after about being connected fro aprx 10 minutes, my connection keep dropping
and its really starting to get on ym nerves.

Anyone have any ideas what maybe the cause of this. I has never happened before
on any other of my freeBSd box's jsut this one imarticular.

any suggestions or help would greatly be appreciated,

thanks,
mike