Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:27:13 -0500
From:      Bob Martin <bob@buckhorn.net>
To:        FreeBSD-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: RE: top uptime!]

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Dan White" <dwhite@twistedair.com>
Subject: RE: top uptime!
To: <bob@inu.net>

Can you also mention to -advocacy that those measurements are very
inacurate? since it only knows if the site is up when it probes it <once
a day I think>, it could be down any time between tests. I cant post
because this IP has no reverse lookup :(.

Daniel White
Programmer/Analyst
Twisted Air Technologies
dwhite@twistedair.com