Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:56:29 -0800
From:      "Brent Wiese" <brently@bjwcs.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: drwxr-xr-x homedir mode for users ?

Also consider that in this day and age it seems like every user wants a web
site. Since you shouldn't be running apache (or any www server) as root,
whatever user its running as needs permissions to get into the users
directory where the web pages are stored.

Should be pretty easy to change the adduser script though.

Brent