Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:21:25 -0400
From:      Karen Strom <kstrom@hanksville.phast.umass.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SCSI PCI UW controller

Can you tell me whether there has been any FreeBSD
experience
with the BT 952 UWSCSI3 PCI 2 chan Host Adapter. (It happens
to be in stock!). or the BT-958 (which I have not found in
stock
yet). Neither is listed on the supported disk controllers,
but I
need a substitute for my current Adaptec 2940UW Rev E ASAP.

Are there any such disk controllers known to work with
FreeBSD?
(besides older revisions of the Adaptec card)

Karen

-
Karen Strom
kstrom@hanksville.phast.umass.edu
Voice: 413-545-2131               FAX: 413-545-4223
Five College Astronomy Dept.      University of
Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
http://www-astro.phast.umass.edu/
http://hanksville.phast.umass.edu/
	http://hanksville.phast.umass.edu/misc/NAresources.html