Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:11:39 +1100
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IDE CD-Rom w/ dagrab probs

Hayas,

I have been trying to use "dagrab" cd audio ripper from the
ports collection,

But while its running I get this error message repeated heaps
of times saying:

acd0: READ_CD - MEDIUM ERROR asc=06 qscq=00 error=00

What dose this mean? It still created the wav file but it
terrible sound quality with crackling and clicking in the
background...
It dosent matter what cd I use... My drive is a Kodak IDE
CD-R drive..

Thanks any help!