Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:53:42 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: makeworld not in handbook

On 5 Jan 2001, at 9:24, Nik Clayton wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 06:26:46PM -0500, Jim Mock wrote:
> > On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 at 11:45:51 +1300, Dan Langille wrote:
> > Well, if you're seeing the same thing I'm seeing when I look at the
> > handbook, something is seriously wrong.  I'm not sure what happened
> > (I'm looking into it now), but the layout is totally screwed.  It goes
> > from 16 to B.2 and a whole other mess of things that shouldn't be like
> > they are.  Hopefully I'll be able to find the problem and fix it
> > shortly.
>
> Freefall is lagging behind some ports versions (the DSSSL stylesheets,
> Jade, et al).  I'll update them, and see if that solves the problem.

Ahhh.

btw: We've been seeing a lot of people on IRC being confused about
kernel building (config -r or buildkernel), so I just submitted a PR [with
patch].  After the third person in one day, I figured it was time.  The PR
# hasn't come to me yet so I'm worried I messed something up in send-
pr.

--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/