Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:15:50 -0500
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need how-to for Kodak DC280 USB

Hi:

If anyone has gotten a Kodak DC280 working on USB on FreeBSD,
could you please give me detailed instructions how?

This is on FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE.  The camera is recognized by
the USB subsystem:

ugen0: Eastman Kodak Company KODAK DC280 Zoom Digital Camera,
  rev 1.00/1.01, addr 2

I've tried gphoto 1 and 2 and other utilities but they just don't
seem to connect to the camera.

All I want to do is get the photos off the camera.