Date:      Thu, 01 Mar 2001 12:52:55 -0500
From:      Mikel King <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
Cc:        Russell Francis <frussell@p1.cs.ohiou.edu>, Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, Lee J Carmichael <lcarmich@wamnet.com>, Jamie Beekhuis <JBeekhuis@wmptl.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unix tar for Windows

Just curious if anyone is using some sort of tar for win and backing up ms
exchange server? If so I am also curious how you reset the information store
transaction logs when you do this. I know NT back will do it for you if you use
the CLI switch, and of course the other big packages claim 'They can as well'.
On a side note I just found that the W2K RK comes with NFS Server and Client
(supposedly full version) also there is a 30 day eval copy of mks shell which
basically gives you sh on w2k as well as tar and visualpax...I just think it's
too expensive for it's value...

cheers.
mikel