Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:21:25 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Janine C.Buorditez" <johann@broadpark.no>
Cc:        Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: LOOK AT WHAT DEBIAN HAS!

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

On 2002-09-05 11:22 +0000, Janine C.Buorditez wrote:

> you ponder on what you wrote.
> an aptitude for freebsd would be a freebsd ports management system.
> stop trolling, a decent font manager for freebsd wouldn't hurt either.

Would anyone who is experienced in both systems (FreeBSD and Debian)
please explain to me, and others on the list who have no Debian clue,
what is the functionality of these?  Until that is done, the only
reasonable answer one can give is "I don't know what you're talking
about".  Even after that is explained, one of the most probable
answers is "FreeBSD doesn't have these because nobody has written
anything like that for it".

But please, by all means, do elaborate on what these two `packages'
are supposed to be, and what functionality/purpose they have.

> people like you shouldn't be on this list.

That's arguably debatable.  All opinions should be openly expressed,
IMHO.  But this is a topic for an entirely different discussion.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve -- http://www.FreeBSD.org

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z--