Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:01:09 -0700
From:      "jdow" <jdow@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PART TIME JOB OFFER FOR YOU

It is even more fun when nature takes its course, Andy. There was a
recent story about the two widows of a Nigerian 419 spammer who was
worth about $13 million. He died and now his two widows are both
trying to get the money. There is something delightful about that,
especially if the government takes it because it was illegal profits.

There was another posting I ran across lately that pointed to a video
of the Nigerian authorities raiding a 419 Internet cafe operation. It
turned a little ugly at the end. The crowd was on the side of the
419ers. But they were herded ito vans and taken off as the rocks
started to fly.

{^_^}

From: "Andy Greenwood" <greenwood.andy@gmail.com>