Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:06:41 -0500
From:      Chen Xu <xuc@saturn.med.nyu.edu>
To:        Dread <Dread@nanosecond.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel Compile Problems

Usually it is momery related. There are also other possibilities¸ you
can search dejanews and will find many messages from linux community
also.

I would suggest you try to disable one of the cache, say externel one
and try to compile the kernel again to see if that helps. If it is ok,
you can enable the cache you disabled, that way you can gain the maxmum
performance but with some instability of the system.

Goo luck,

Chen

* Dread <Dread@nanosecond.com> [010321 22:45]:

Chen Xu  xuchen66@yahoo.com, xuc@saturn.med.nyu.edu