Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 17:14:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      S K I N N E R <skinner@skinner.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X11 problem

I am having trouble with X11

When I try to compile alot of X app's I keep getting this
error. Cannot find X11/Xutil.h and X11/Xlib.h or no such
file. So I thought as I had to do with GTK create a sim link
to a file, but at no avail I couldnt find the files even
after running locate. Is there something mising that I need
to install say from the ports collection? Or is this an
issue of just something not installing right?