Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 2003 00:27:42 +0100
From:      "Daan Vreeken [PA4DAN]" <Danovitsch@Vitsch.net>
To:        Paulo Roberto <nirv199@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb wireless lan cards

On Thursday 04 December 2003 17:04, Paulo Roberto wrote:
> Is there any project related to porting externel usb wireless
> interfaces to FreeBSD?
> I am stuck with a Linksys WUSB11 and have to run Windows on my laptop
> just because the damn winmodem and this damn usb network interface.
A quick Google search shows that it's adapter with Atmel chipset on it. I=
 have=20
written a driver for these devices for FreeBSD 5.X .
You can find it here :
http://vitsch.net/bsd/atuwi/

The latest driver I've released only supports Ad-hoc mode, but I have mad=
e a=20
lot of changes to the code since then. At this moment I have Infrastructu=
re=20
mode working (in beta). Please contact me if you want to try out the newe=
r=20
code.

grtz,
Daan