Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2000 15:28:47 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   duplicate messages

Is it possible to filter out duplicate messages? Example: I send a
message to questions@freebsd.org, A. Someone replies, and cc's
questions@freebsd.org. I then receive two messages sent to me by A.
Someone at the same time, with the same subject, and the same size, (one
to me, the other they cc'd the list). I am using Netscape Communicator
for my email client, over POP3/Sendmail connection to a FreeBSD box, (I
use netscape both from a FreeBSD desktop, and on a windows box -forced
to :\). Since I check my mail from different hosts at different times,
I'd really like to somehow do this from a server side script or
something? Maybe a sendmail filter?

--
Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com