Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:14:22 -0600
From:      "Tomoki Taniguchi" <tomoki@netcentral.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   install from snapshot

Does anyone know how to install from a snapshot?  I have the 4.2 disc but
have trouble with the tcp/ip (ping time >2000ms)  I have tried to cvsup but
it takes too long so the make fails.  I know the usb nic I have works with
my other box synced with the 4.x stable branch.  Trying to figure out if
it's a problem with my laptop or not.  Want to try to install from the
stable snapshot, but don't know how.