Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 1999 14:11:33 PDT
From:      "BSD User" <bsd_user@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Co-processor?

Oh, I dont suppose they make any faster Co-processors for the old box like
me 386...

In article <19990731205313.8187.qmail@hotmail.com>,
BSD User <bsd_user@hotmail.com> wrote:
: My 386 has a co-processor along with my main one, is this processor for
: doing certain stuff like floating point calculations?

Yes.

: Would it be possible
: to take out that co processor and stick in another processor so it would
be
: a dual?

No.