Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:49:31 +0100
From:      <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Automatically reconnecting after wireless connection dropped ...

Hi there.

I'd like to have my laptop reconnect automatically to my home network =
whenever the line is dropped for some reason or other. I currently have =
a script that does this for me, but I have to manually run it from the =
command line.

A nice feature of other linux systems is the nm-applet which keeps watch =
and does it automatically for you, however I cannot seem to find an =
equivalent utility in the FreeBSD ports.

Is there a standard way of doing this with the wi driver?

--=20
Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
Gouda, The Netherlands