Date:      10 Nov 2005 09:10:54 -0500
From:      freebsd-ports-local@be-well.ilk.org
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   games/gcompris2 startup error

Starting gcompris (from the command line, although I get the same
results from the menus, albeit with the output going to a log file
instead of the screen), I get:

    ** ERROR **: SQL error: database is locked

    aborting...
    Abort trap (core dumped)

I can't figure out where the database is, or how to configure it
properly.

I also get some kind of warning about locales, but I don't think it's
relevant (gcompris seems to be asking for a null locale).

What do I need to do, and how could I have figured it out?