Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 01:50:00 +1000 (EST)
From:      Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: another ufs panic..

Well, I toggled the internal BIOS termination setting and
it still crashes.

when tar got to the end of the run and went back to change
access/modification times of files in ports/x11-fonts/getbdf
it crashed.

I think I'll go down to just the two devices involved (wd0
and that scsi drive), trip the chains and see what happens.

any suggestions (other than upgrade) if it still panics ?

the job at hand is to copy /usr, /usr/local, /usr/src from
wd0 to the scsi disk.  736952k, 101133 files.

Darren