Date:      Sun, 2 Jun 1996 23:39:36 GMT
From:      James Raynard <fcurrent@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        toor@dyson.iquest.net
Cc:        grog@lemis.de, dyson@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vm fixes NG

> If you have pmap.c v1.97 you have the latest.  There are a couple of

Yes, I'm afraid one of the lockups was with 1.97.

> people (including you) who are helping immensely.  Thanks for being
> patient.  The more info you can send me, the better the chance that
> I can help (and you can help me.)   If at all possible, of course a stack
> traceback is minimum (and very helpful.)  But sometimes the (p->pindex,
> p->flags, p->queue, and maybe p->object->type) are all very helpful.

I only wish I could get this machine to panic 8-)

I've built a debug version of Emacs - perhaps looking at the cores
might show a pattern.

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland | http://freefall.freebsd.org/~jraynard/
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk         | jraynard@freebsd.org