Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 14:39:39 +0300
From:      Andras Wappel <andras@kolumbus.fi>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hisaddr problem

On Sun, Jun 27, 1999 at 10:35:13AM +0200, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

> use 0.0.0.1, as explained in the sppp man page.

Thanks, so it was a simple rtfm. I was looking at
the wrong docs apparently.

I have two other questions though:

1. Is there an archive of this list on the web ?

2. When the link goes down (ifconfig isp0 down), sometimes
   I see messages on the console ( only emergency messages
   are configured to go to the console ) like this:

    i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: unit 0: CRC error
    i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: unit 0: Receive Aborted error
    i4b-L1-timer4_expired: state = F3 Deactivated

    I can connect again after this message is output.
    So is this a harmless message, or something is wrong with my card/driver/setup ?

    ( my card is Teles S0/16.3 rev 1.1, default io,irq setting)
    ( FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE, builtin i4b driver )

    options "TEL_S0_16_3"
    device	isic0 at isa? port 0xd80 net irq 5 flags 3

    pseudo-device	"i4bq921"
    pseudo-device	"i4bq931"
    pseudo-device	"i4b"
    pseudo-device	"i4btrc"	4