Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:04:15 -0400
From:      Brian <bwrenn@vt.edu>
To:        FAQ@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   added hardware

Dear Sir:

I want to know how to add a new eithernet card to my FreeBSD box.  I
already have FreeBSD installed, and the only way I can find in the FAQ
or the handbook is too reinstall BSD using the initial device probe to
find my new network card.  However, I'm fairly sure that there exists a
fairly less painfuld route.  Would you add a link from the FAQ page
explaining how to get FreeBSD to use a particular driver or a new one
you have just added or point it to already existing documentation (in
the case that it does already exist)  Thank you.

Brian
bwrenn@cslab.vt.edu