Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:42:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@feldman.dyn.ml.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Brian Feldman <green@feldman.dyn.ml.org>, Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: C++ libs are broken

That's correct, but I have had incredible luck with 3.0. It would be nice
to be able to continue using it but it totally broke on me yesterday
(almost every program sig1[0-2]'ed). So... I've gone back to 2.2.6-BETA
and I'm fine with it, but I wish I had the _time_ to read the mailing
lists more often. Oh well, I am content finding any syntax errors that
creep into the source and seeing if I can't fix those (which is in my
capability, you know, I've been reading =) Jordan: both
Number-6 and I have introduced much improved versions of yes(1), and maybe
you should consider letting one get into the source tree? Chuck: how good
are the computer/programming classes at UMD? It would be nice to go
somewhere and not be paying out-of-state-college-fees, you know?

Best of luck,
Brian "content with FreeBSD 2.2*" Feldman