Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 00:24:28 +0200
From:      "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Entry at Commercial Vendors - Consulting - http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html

Hello FreeBSD Team,

I really would appreziate an entry in your listing for our consulting and
pre installed system services in Austria and Germany. We do FreeBSD only for
servers, firewalls and gateways. If possible the workstations too.

--- The Entry if possible to add ---
Consultand and Supplier for pre installed <a
href="http://www.proline.at">FreeBSD Servers</a> as a replacement for
Windows NT/2000 Servers. We ship Firewalls, Internet Gateways, File and
Print Servers. Network planing and implementation of Wans with IPSEC
tunneling, Mail Servers with IMAP/LDAP as an replacement for MS Exchange,
Samba and Hylafax installations. Our newest pre installed System is a
FreeBSD Workstation running on a P733 with 512MB Ram, <b>Matrox G400 Dual
VGA and 2 Monitors<b>. If sometimes Windows is needed a Demo of Vmware is
preinstalled to run Windows in a Window of the FreeBSD System.  Founded 1985
with Unix and Mainframe experience since 1978. We are based in Salzburg and
Vienna / Austria and operate mostly in the german language terretory of the
EC. For non-commercial information please visit <a
href="http://www.freebsd.at">FreeBSD.AT</a>.
--- End Entry ---

Many thanks in advance for you work.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,