Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:15:01 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Ben Kadish <Ben.Kadish@happcontrols.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-STABLE build problems

Hey Ben!

Questions reguarding the state of the stable branch should always be
sent to stable@freebsd.org as that is a mailing list that anyone running
or considering running stable will be reading.

Your particular problem is caused by your kernel compilation directory
still being populated with old files from your previous installation.

You need to clear out the /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/compile/KERNELNAME (or
something like that) directory, and the do a make buildkernel
KERNCONF=KERNELNAME again.

Mail back if you have any problems.

Andrew.