Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:53:40 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Meerwaldt@t-online.de (Frederik Meerwaldt)
To:        Nate Puri <natepuri@office.ompages.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount_cd9660: Invalid argument (burncd fails)

> Hi all,

Hi!

> when I do 'burncd -f /dev/acd1c data f1 fixate'
>
> all seems to go well, but I cannot mount the cd afterwords; any ideas?

That's crazy. I use the burncd command, too and everything works. I don't
have an idea. Why I respond is only: Set the option -s x (where x will be
replaced by your writing speed (f.e. 4)). IDEA!! With which command have
you created the ISO File system? I use the following parameters (and it
works):

-a
(-D) (to disable Directory deeping)
-R