Date:      Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:36:36 -0800
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WindowMaker

At 12:25 AM 2/6/99 -0200, Gustavo Vieira G C Rios wrote:
>Is there any one smart enough here that got WindowMaker working without
>using the ports ?

Why not use the ports?  It's a great resource, and I'd _love_ to use the
ports to install WindowMaker if I could figure out how to upgrade to
3.0-STABLE so I could use png-1.0.3 instead of png-1.0.2, which doesn't
work with windowmaker... but that's my own little problem  :)

        Charon@freethought.org
http://members.home.net/tuathadedanann/

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I
  should have been more specific."